In a dynamic ecosystem and the challenging journey of education, inspiration to get the job done plays a crucial role in your hard work. It helps students to keep themselves motivated and focused toward achieving their goals. Highs and lows mark the journey of learning, and during these moments, the wisdom that the quotes offer us has the potential in all the true sense to help them achieve their goal.
All one needs is a better push toward their goal, and inspirational quotes do the same for you. In order to thrive forward to your goal, we have curated a list of 69 such quotes of inspiration for students that will serve as a beacon of light from some of the top leaders of all eras.
To all the youngsters, be with us till the end to find the best motivational quotes for students that will rejuvenate you with all the positive spirit, prepping you up for the big thing ahead.
Why Do You Need Motivation to Study?
The central notion behind this idea lies in the fact that all people get down on motivation, and it requires an essential push for them to get up and get started all over again to start their work. However, it is a proven strategy that has brought a consensus on why people need motivation. Some of the most important reasons have been listed below.
- Increase focus
- Be productive
- Push your limits
- Challenge yourself
- Schedule your tasks
- Better yourself
The same thing goes with the psychology of kids. The right kind of motivation helps them achieve both their short and long-term goals, and once achieved, they strive for more. However, amidst all the concern hovering around the biggest thing that we forget every single time, it is essential for us to understand that irrespective of whatever position we are in, true motivation comes from you and all of your decisions to take that first step.
These quotes are sure to amp you up and give you the very much-required push on the path to strive for success. These quotes must not be taken just as statements but as emotions that hold a massive potential as a force in the pursuit to achieve bigger and better things both on the short and long-term basis. So, without getting much into the details, let’s get started with these 80 magnificent motivational quotes for students.
Top Motivational Quotes for Students
1. “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them,” by Mark Twain.
2. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today,” by Malcolm X.
3. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you,” by B.B. King.
4. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited,” by Plutarch.
5. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do,” by John Wooden.
6. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new,” by Albert Einstein.
7. “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game,” by Babe Ruth.
8. “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder,” by Mason Cooley.
9. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great,” by Zig Ziglar.
10. “The expert in anything was once a beginner,” by Helen Hayes.
11. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing,” by Walt Disney.
13. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary,” by Elon Musk.
14. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have,” Thomas Jefferson.
15. “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration,” by Thomas Edison.
16. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going,” by Jim Ryun.
17. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated,” by R. Collier.
18. “The best way to predict your future is to create it,” Abraham Lincoln.
19. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams,” by Eleanor Roosevelt.
20. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think,” by A.A. Milne.
21. “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow,” by Albert Einstein.
22. “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” by Dr. Seuss.
23. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind,” by Jennifer Dukes Lee.
24. “None of us is as smart as all of us,” by Ken Blanchard.
25. “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever,” Translation of a famous Chinese Proverb.
26. “You have to be odd to be No.1,” by Dr. Seuss.
27. “Teachers who love teaching teach children to love learning,” by Robert John Meehan.
28. “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom,” by George Washington Carver.
29. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see,” by Alexandra K. Trenfor.
30. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there,” by Theodore Roosevelt.
31. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall,” by Nelson Mandela.
32. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count.” by Winston Churchill.
33. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard,” by Tim Notke.
34. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do,” by John Wooden.
35. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire,” by William Butler Yeats.
36. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated,” by Maya Angelou.
37. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work,” by Thomas Edison.
38. “Your time is limited; don’t waste it living someone else’s life,” by Steve Jobs.
39. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do,” by Steve Jobs.
40. “Be the change you wish to see in the world,” by Mahatma Gandhi.
41. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together,” Translation from a famous African Proverb.
42. “Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear, and the blind can see,” by Mark Twain.
43. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose,” by Dr. Seuss.
44. “It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,” by Rocky Balboa.
45. “Life is like a camera. Focus on the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot,” by Anonymous.
46. “It’s not what you achieve; it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career,” by Carlton Fisk.
47. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway,” by Earl Nightingale.
48. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment,” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
49. “You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination,” by Jimmy Dean.
50. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle,” byChristian D. Larson.
51. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude,” by Maya Angelou.
52. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see,” by Alexandra K. Trenfor.
53. “There is no failure, only feedback,” by Robert Allen.
54. “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The Great Teacher Inspires,” by William Arthur Ward.
55. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best” by Bob Talbert.
56. “In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn,” by Phil Collins.
57. “The best way to predict your future is to create it,” by Abraham Lincoln.
58. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions,” by Dalai Lama.
59. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today,” by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
60.“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value,” by Albert Einstein.
61. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop,” by Confucius.
62. “A book is a dream that you hold in your hand,” by Neil Gaiman.
63. “Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home,” by Anna Quindlen.
64. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island,” by Walt Disney.
65. “In books, I have traveled, not only to other worlds but into my own,” by Anna Quindlen.
66. “A good book is an event in my life,” by Stendhal.
67. “One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us,” byCassandra Clare.
68. “The best moments in reading are when you come across something – a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things – which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out and taken yours,” by Alan Bennett.
69. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel,” by Maya Angelou.
70. “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work,” by Usain Bolt.
71. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world,” by Anne Frank.
72. “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses,” by George Washington Carver.
73. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you,” by Mary Lou Retton.
74. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence,” by Helen Keller.
75. “I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been given a no. Only to find that a better, brighter, bigger yes was right around the corner,” Arlan Hamilton.
76. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success,” by Ariana Huffington.
77. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed,” by Michael Jordan.
78. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others,” by Christopher Germer.
79. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young,” by Henry Ford.
80. “All Birds find shelter during a rain. But the Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference,” by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
These are some of the best motivational quotes for students that have helped people of all ages to learn and evolve in the best possible way. But, is it just the words that do all the job? No, absolutely not! Such quotes and motivational seminars provide you with just a much-needed push for you to stand and start working for what you actually need.
Had words been so crucial to evolve you from space and bring about a colossal change in you, parents’ words would have been enough then. But, it is not at all the way we see. Parents also have an immense role to play in their child’s holistic development since they nurture their kid from the very beginning when the latter starts to differentiate between things that are right and wrong. What is good for them, and what is not?
So, apart from that, we have curated 7 foolproof scientific ways that have been in existence for a long that every parent must practice to bring out the best in their kid and help as the biggest source of motivation for them.
Scientific Ways to Charge up Your Kid’s Motivation
Help Them in Internalizing: There are several activities that you are exposing them to but might not amuse them; always look for things that are helping your child with integrated motivation. Help them identify the stuff that they are naturally taking up with all their interest that is helping them internalize it.
Let Them Decide: Autonomy is essential in creating motivation. It is very important for the children to know what they actually want to do and what amuses them the most. Children must decide what they want to do and what they can do; this will only come after trying a set of multiple things that you would expose them to.
The story of students en route to their educational story is full of challenges and hurdles. The guidance is essential for them to keep going forward. This collection of some of the best motivational quotes for students is a powerhouse of inspiration for students that ignites a sense of determination to work consistently. Each quote contained in the section above holds a powerful perspective on learning and the pursuit of knowledge.
These motivational quotes for students instill motivation among them and help them navigate the complex journey of academics and personal life. They remind us that failure is the stepping stone and is the key that unlocks the door to a gazillion opportunities in our lives.
Apart from these, keep on exploring various statements and quotes in the public forum by some of the greatest leaders of all time that will help you with an array of inspiration. Please let us know how you feel about these quotes and which of them you find the best.